No Fillers Quiz rules:
Team Ticket – Already know who’s gonna take you to victory? Get a team ticket and secure yourself a table and some popcorn
Single Ticket – If you want to come but don’t have anyone to go with use this ticket to join a team and make some new nerdy friends
- There are usually 5/6 rounds of the quiz
- Each question will be asked twice
- After every two rounds you’ll swap sheets with another team
- The QM will then read out the answers and you will mark another teams sheet
- Once marked, the sheets will go to the secondary marker and there will be a drink/loo/smoke/cake break (around 15 minutes)
- Spelling – As long as our secondary marker can understand what you mean, points will be allocated as normal (if in doubt – write phonetically)
- Absolutely no cheating – anyone caught cheating will lose ten points
- The QM is absolute
- If there are any issues i.e. the way a question is worded/mistake please let the QM or a member of the NF team know ASAP, we don’t award points retrospectively
- Phones!! – Leave your phone face down in the middle of the table, anyone caught on their phone during will lose their team 5 points
- ‘During the quiz’ means: when the QM is asking questions, reading out answers or there is a presentation on.
- We encourage all participants to let us know if someone is on their phone 🙂
If you have any questions, drop us a comment below and see you at the next quiz!